Almost There: Anthropologie Love

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anthropologie Love

 I will know I have made it in life when I can comfortably shop at Anthropologie. My future dream house will be more than happy to have these few items in it. Not to mention I'll be quite happy too!



<3
__________________________________________________________________________________
1.) Ombre Velvet Pillows | Link, link
2.) Ridged Zinc Pot | Link, link
3.) Pretty Pansy Vase | Link, link Curvy Chrysanthemum | Link, link
4.) 712 More Things To Draw | Link, link
5.) Take The Day By Claire Desjardins | Link, link
6.) At My French Table: Food, Family And Joie De Vivre In A Corner Of Normandy | Link, link
7.) Abici Sveltina Donna Bicycle | Link, link
8.) Kistler Sofa | Link, link
9.) Just Being Audrey | Link, link

__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover