Almost There: DONE with UNDONE

Thursday, December 19, 2013

DONE with UNDONE

So, I wrote a book a month or so ago for a contest. It took me a week and totaled around 45,000 words. I called it UNDONE and it was sloppy, rushed, and 10,000 words shy of where it needed to be but, by golly, I finished it!

I didn't go on to the next tier of the contest but what could be more exciting than finally being able to say I finished a book from beginning to end? An editor contacting me asking for a longer, revised copy of my manuscript. Which is what happened!

Two days ago I resubmitted UNDONE, much happier with the plot, characters, and length (57,000~ words)!

Now I'm back to baby this lovely blog while also working on another manuscript which will be something of a Paranormal Romance > Cozy Mystery type deal. My future posts will revolve around books, writing things, and Pinterest obsessions!

What to expect in the very near future
King Cave by Scarlett Dawn review
Books You Need to Buy with Your Holiday Money
Leading Ladies You Should Love

(This is a teaser cover I made! Photo cred: C. Elizabeth Vescio)

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)
Like my writer Facebook Page
Follow my annoying Tweets
See what Pins have me excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover