Almost There: Inspiration Board: Gold Weddings

Friday, October 12, 2012

Inspiration Board: Gold Weddings

So, once again, I fell into a pinning coma and became lost in the never-ending awesome that is Pinterest. I don't know what it is about the people I follow lately or maybe I'm just looking for it now, but I've been seeing a lot of gold and I just can't get enough!

I've been digging it so much that I decided to make a wedding inspiration board with that winning gold!

Enjoy!
All images can be found on my Pinterest board Holli is my homegirl and then linked back to their original owners.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love (or hate?) when you get on Pinterest and the next thing you know it's been an hour? :)

    Lovely post!

    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha It happens all of the time! Before I know what's happening I'm already 20 repins in!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover