Almost There: Oh My Pillow #1

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh My Pillow #1

I am addicted to DesignLoveFest.com and check it daily. (Admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?!) Well today they made me happy again by having this post about Zara Home! Now, I have decided recently that I have an immense like for throw pillows. Example: The other day I went to Hobby Lobby for some paint and walked out with two Ikat pillows instead! So, of course I had to browse!

I hadn't heard of Zara Home until then but immediately fell in love with their unique pillows. Naturally, I had to make a post of my own with my favorite pillow picks!

Enjoy!


[01][02][03][04]
__________________________________________________________________________________
chasingthere@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. Love the colours of these cushions - so gorgeous!

    Lotts x
    http://lottsandlots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover