Almost There: Crush Thursday #4

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crush Thursday #4

Normally I like to show what fashion items or home décor I'm crushing on. However, the past two weeks I've been researching DIY projects that I'm going to start doing and have been overwhelmed the sheer amount of awesome ones out there.

So Crush Thursday #4 are four DIY projects I have found that are amazingly creative.
(All names are linked to the site & post where the pictures were taken from. I do not own any of the following.)

Enjoy!


1.) Gold Leaf Paper Mache Bowls: I've seen these floating around Pinterest and each time have had to stop and just stare. They are just plain cool and I definitely will be making them in the future! 


2.) Water Bottle Chandelier: I'll be honest. I'm like the little girl from Signs when it comes to water bottles. They always seem to be around in excess. Normally I try to recycle but I'm thinking about saving a few of the many and making this!


3.) Teepee: This just looks fun. Must try!


4.) Rolled-Magazine Clutch: I want to make this...but with a different magazine other than Vogue...perhaps HGTV? (It's fine.)

Hope you enjoyed! 

Are there any DIY projects that have caught your eye?
__________________________________________________________________________________
chasingthere@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover