Almost There: Pinterest Love #5

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pinterest Love #5

I am pale. I've been this way since I was about seven. Now, this might not be strange to most, but the fact that my father is Mexican and at one point I was naturally very tan has raised a few eyebrows at my lack of color.

However, being pale is something I covet now. A porcelain complexion (as my mother calls it) can be rare and, I mean, I kind of dig the look.

So, in my Pinterest-addicted fashion, I made the board pale.

Here are a few of my favorite pins from that board!

Enjoy!

All pictures can be found on the board pale and then linked back to their original owners.

1 comment:

  1. From one pale girl with a Jewish-complectioned future spouse, I LOVE this board. You go on and rock that pale look girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover