Almost There: July Resolution

Monday, July 1, 2013

July Resolution


Normally, we post a structured resolutions post, inspired by She Learns as She Goes. (Her July Resolutions post can be found here.) However, this month we are doing something a bit different.

See, Holli and I are making one huge commitment/goal for the month of July.

Drum roll, please!

We are finishing our books. End. Of. Story. 

If you saw our Monthly Resolutions: June Report Card post then you might be a little wary of our ability to complete such huge tasks, but it's because of our books that last month got hectic! We've been planning, plotting, writing, and getting ready for July for the past few months. 

Why did we decide July was the it month? Well, because of Camp NaNoWriMo! We signed up so that Camp can help get our butts into writing gear. You should too! 

This month our personal goals as well as Almost There's goals are being combined into one giant goal: Finish the first draft of our books.

However, since we have a wonderful steady stream of readers, we will still post here! They won't all be Holli Anne and Tyler Anne but we have some wonderful guest bloggers stepping up to the plate to help us out.

So, be patient with us and send some good writing mojo feelings our way.

If you'd like to be bunk mates or just follow along, our Camp links are bellow. If you want us to follow you put your link in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your book! I've currently got two in progress (one's the sequel to the first one), and I'm trying to get at least one of those drafts finished by the end of the year, if not sooner! :) My goal is to get one published before I finish college. (So...three years?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I love to say this: YOU GOT THIS! Really, though, all you have to do it just be disciplined. Something I wasn't that great at until recently. This Camp NaNoWriMo thing has made me buckle down. It helps that Holli is also going through it! haha!
      Let us know when you do get there or have any questions! I'd also totally love to beta read if you want! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, discipline's the killer. I've started carrying around a pen and notebook paper wherever I go, though, so if inspiration strikes, I can write it down before I forget!

      Delete
    3. Omg. I have so many notebooks! I have three on my nightstand alone! Carrying around a notebook is a wonderful, productive idea!

      Delete
  2. Thanks girl! Yeah, you DEFINITELY got this! I have the same notebook problem. If I get an idea and don't write it down, it's all over from there. Write down everything!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover