Almost There: Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 2

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 2

Week 2

Inspiring pin: It was often seen wandering the forest just outside of the village...

Book I finished: Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 1) by Charlaine Harris

Book I'm currently reading: Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 2) by Charlaine Harris - And, again, I'm reading THIS book for the third time!

Blog I'm loving: The Writer Diaries

Blog post I can't get enough of: How You Like Me Now, Grout? by Young House Love

Word of the week: Value

So, what went down? New marketing plans were created, LOTS of things were researched (for the blog and work!), and Twitter became my bestie for a few days!

What went down during your week?

Don't forget to see Week 2's posts: Monday's Suggestions 1/06 / Recipe: Chocolate Banana Coffee Cupcakes...oh my! / Holli Anne's 2014: Week 2

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)
Like my writer Facebook Page
Follow my annoying Tweets
See what Pins have me excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover