Almost There: Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 3

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 3

Week 3

Inspiring pin: Floral Inspiration photography by Ali Harper, flowers by Amy Osaba

Book I finished: Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 2) by Charlaine Harris

Book I'm currently reading: Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 3) by Charlaine Harris - And, again, I'm reading THIS book for the third time!

Blog I'm loving: A Beautiful Mess

Blog post I can't get enough of: DIY Framing Wood Corner Desk by Young House Love

Word of the week: Revamp

So, what went down? Business was awesome this past week! Three extra mini blog projects makes this blogger oh so happy! Also, I took this precious picture of the same-name beau!

What went down during your week?

Don't forget to see Week 3's posts: Inspiration: Custom Kitchens / Inspiration: Minted.com / Holli Anne's 2014: Week 3

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)
Like my writer Facebook Page
Follow my annoying Tweets
See what Pins have me excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover