Almost There: The Highlights of Life

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Highlights of Life



Life sure seems to go by quickly these days, especially since I got married. (It's almost been a month already...say what?!)

Anyway, I got to thinking the other day how I wished I was doing a Project Life so I could be documenting all these things regularly, and hopefully I'll still get around to that one of these days. Tyler Anne and I have been pretty busy behind the scenes working on several projects here, which is great, though slightly keeping me from leaping into my scrapbooking aspirations.

Still, I broke down today and decided I at least needed to start keeping track of all these highlights. Thus was born this new section of my journal: the Highlights of Life.

The premise is real simple. Everyday, I'm going to write what was the highlight (or highlights) of the day. It could be as simple as an amazing meal or as awesome as getting married! I went back to my wedding day and started there and wrote as many of the days as I could remember up until yesterday. I'm hoping this will help me appreciate how wonderful even the mundane days can be and help me keep track (beside my trusty Instagram, of course!)

What about you guys? Anyone doing Project Life or documenting their lives in some other way?

—Holli Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover