Almost There: Holli Anne's 2014: Week 5

Monday, February 3, 2014

Holli Anne's 2014: Week 5



This week was crazy because it snowed in the south! If you don't live down here (or if you do), you probably saw some silliness on the news about people being stuck in their cars overnight because of our snow, but that didn't happen where I live, so it was just fun! Plus, my husband and I got a couple surprise days off work and used them to work on little man's room. Bonus weekend!

Here's the run-down of the week:

Pins I'm pinning: Maybe it's the fact that our house is almost back in order, but my pins seem to be heavily organizing themed. I love this to-do list method.

Books I'm reading: Finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets. Why am I just now reading this series? Better late than never I guess! I'm hooked!

Movies I watched: (I don't watch a lot of movies but I figured this could be a fun category since I DID this week). Fargo.

Things we're doing: Painting walls gray (check). Painting furniture white. Staining desks. Building Websites. Playing in snow!

Highlights of the week: SNOW (duh!). Lovely date night with my hubby. First visit to Chipotle...yum!

Things I'm blogging: Super Simple DIY Desks (our office space is getting done...yay!)

What's the scoop on your week 5?

-Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover