Almost There: Holli Anne's 2014: Week 6-7

Monday, February 17, 2014

Holli Anne's 2014: Week 6-7



Well, I'm not proud of skipping a week on these, but sometimes life just happens, huh?

These last two weeks were full of big-time nesting, enjoying my little family and definitely feeling the love! So. Much. Love.

Here's what went down:

Pins I'm pinning: I GOTTA have this Sprinkle Cake for my birthday. And this super simple wall art is inspiring a little project for my little man.

Books I'm reading: Finished Harry Potter #3 and have been reading For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway. (It's for a book club I'm in...I'll be back to Harry Potter this week!)

Movies I watched: The Lego Movie. It's flawless!

Things we're doing: Finishing touches on baby nursery. Cleaning everything else because, why not?! (I can't sit still!) Trying to wrap up things for maternity leave.

Highlights of the week(s): REAL progress on our home! Annual Valentine's Day Date: Waffle House + Lego Movie (it was very fancy). Baby shower from my coworkers. Super sweet visits and surprise baby gifts from friends and family. Just feeling super loved and excited for our little guy to get here and feel the love too!

Hope you've had a wonderful couple weeks!

-Holli Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover