Almost There: Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 6-7

Monday, February 17, 2014

Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 6-7

Every time I get super busy, I usually do it at the same time as Holli! We're twins so it's cool. This week  we're both a bit behind on recaps but, you know, #life.

So here's belated 6 & 7!




 Week 6 // 7


Book I finished: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead // Family issues put reading on the back burner for Week 7

Book I'm currently reading: Frost Bite (Vampire Academy, Book 2) by Richelle Mead & Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 1) by Laurell K. Hamilton - I WILL finish this book this week!


Blog post I can't get enough of: Studio Kitchen Makeover by Oh Happy Day // Utah Snapshots by Inspiration Nook

Word of the week: Contention // Absolution 

So, what went down? Week 6 was all about dealing with my back pain and doing a lot of behind-the-scenes work for the blog, work, and writing! Week 7 was an emotional roller coaster. My estranged grandmother had two massive strokes (that she miraculously survived) just after my mother got out of rehab. Somehow, though, it brought the three of us closer than we've been in years. Also, had an adorable Valentine's Day weekend that was calm, fun, and just right. Boy Tyler got me seasons 1 and 2 of Castle (one of my top five favorite shows), an awesome decoration for the entryway (blog post on THAT later), and a box of chocolates (with mustache decorations) / typewriter card. I gave him a bacon beer koozie and a book about Dancing with Cats from Modcloth. Oh, and Arby's. :)

Don't forget to see Week 6/7's posts: Valentine's Day Roundup (Even though it isn't V-Day anymore, doesn't mean this post isn't still relevant! You could easily use these for any celebration or just because!)

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover