Almost There: Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 5

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tyler Anne's 2014: Week 5


 Week 5


Book I finished: Last week was hectic! I didn't finish any books, barely reading any at all! Ahh!

Book I'm currently reading: Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 1) by Laurell K. Hamilton - I need to finish this book!

Blog I'm loving: Design Love Fest


Word of the week: Arctic

So, what went down? SNOW! Considering that I live in Florida/am from Alabama, this was a big deal. Our little city shut DOWN for two days and work understandably slowed. So when the cold weather moved on my life became hectic! 

Don't forget to see Week 5's posts: Inspiration: Green & Gold / Super Simple DIY Desks / Holli Anne's 2014: Week 5 

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover