Almost There: While You Were Sleeping // 01

Friday, February 21, 2014

While You Were Sleeping // 01


via here and here

While you were sleeping I was dreaming of florals...
What can I say? They're everywhere so it's hard to not miss them!
So, I threw together the pins that made me happiest then went and created a shopping list of similar, affordable finds!

(And yes, when I picked the name of this I WAS thinking of Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman!)

I sure do hope you enjoy!

I think the funniest thing about florals is how much I used to despise them. I'm not much of a girly girly in the ways of fashion but now I can't help but totally dig the patterns and colors! Whether it's shorts, skirts, dresses, or even shoes I'm on board and wanting more.

Left // Right
I love the softness of the left skirt. So elegant and light. However, when I saw this Garden Girl skirt from Forever 21 I couldn't help but love it more. Bright, colorful, and smack dab adorable!

Left (don't forget these!) // Right
I love a fun print on shorts! They look so cute! These denim Rockin Rose shorts ALSO at Forever 21 do not disappoint with their price or look!

Left // Right
H&M has always had my heart. There's no two ways about that. A little pricier, this sleeveless floral dress is beautiful, airy, and cut just right for warmer weather.

Left // Right 
I love Dr. Martens and any book that slightly resembles them. I know they aren't the most popular but ever since I read One for the Money (the main characters wears them a lot) I've craved a pair. Yet...I don't want to pay all of that extra for the difference between these Victorian flowers and this Print Collection pair. I'd be just as pumped for the $75 pair. They are adorably hardass.

Left // Right
I don't spend $79 for a shirt usually. Maybe that's why my closet isn't as cool as I'd want it to be. Either way, I am over the moon about this Urban Outfitters blouse. I'm already a fan of sheer shirts so with the added floral I just can't even right now. I may just hit publish on this post and go buy it now!

- Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover