Almost There: Get Your Drink On

Monday, January 14, 2013

Get Your Drink On

I'm not a big drinker, I want that to be known up front. The alcohol you see in these pictures were left from a few parties and have turned into quite the collection. However, I will occasionally drink but when I do I am very picky so it makes it hard to really enjoy it. 

I know I'm probably not alone out there and that's why I wanted to make this post!


As we get older  we start defining our tastes in just about everything whether it be taste in clothes, music, food, or drinks. With so many kinds of alcohol out there, someone like me can get lost pretty easily on what drink I can call "mine." So, I am going to start doing drink recipe posts as I try to find a few drinks that make my taste buds and friends say "yum!"

I'm even going to post one of my all time favorite drinks in the hopes that someone out there will have one more drink they can make or take to a social event or just sit back and relax while drinking!

Plus, I kind of just love the way most bottles that alcohol come in look! I mean, look at how pretty that Kinky is!

So, in the comments leave your favorite drink and I will probably make it!

-Chick Tyler (aka Tyler Anne)

6 comments:

  1. Sweet tea and vodka. Appropriately dubbed the awesome opossum many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously there's a new type of vodka that's Fruit Loop flavored. That and sprite is the boooommbbb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sweet red wine. :)

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water and water. And Coke... No, PEPSI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer: India Pale Ale
    Liquor: Top shelf whiskey on the rocks
    Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon
    Mixed drink: Jack and Diet Coke with a lime

    Deliciously white trash beverage I invented myself: a "Dew-garita". 2 parts Mountain Dew, 1 part tequila, 1 part triple sec.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing like a full stocked bar! I feel like a squealing teenage but my favorite is still pina coladas (made with real coconut milk, not the mixer). Hmmm I wonder if I have some rum around : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover