Almost There: Mini Advice Post: Organization

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mini Advice Post: Organization

I'd like to tell you that I have this great post filled with my wonderfully AWESOME organization tips...but that would be a lie. I have tried countless times to have just one set way of keeping my bloggy/DIY/projects ideas in a nice and structured manner. I have color coded, drawn pictures, used sticky notes, and a ton of other things to keep my thoughts less scattered. 

It never works for me. All the Pinterest ideas and bloggers that post about their tips and tricks is just not for me.

And that's okay.

Using multiple notebooks, markers, pens, sticky notes, napkins, etc. is just my style. It works for me and keeps my creativity going. So don't feel pressured to "get more organized" because you might already be THERE just with a few more notebooks and things than other bloggers/writers/artists out there.

So happy blogging/writing/creating! Do what works best for you!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

2 comments:

  1. I usually use my phone (I have a note app) and jot down any ideas if they come to me throughout the day. I also have some notes stored on my computer. I'm never without at least one of these, so that's what works for me. I wish I could be less dependent on technology and use notebooks I could doodle in along with my notes, but oh well. Sorry for rambling; have a nice day. Haha. :)
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm telling you, whatever works just works! If you are better at notes with technology then go for it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover