Almost There: Scheming up a Vegetable Garden

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Scheming up a Vegetable Garden

Since I've been a "grown up," I've dreamed of growing my own vegetables.

Because I haven't quite settled into a home, I've used it as an excuse to never get started.

Well, those days are over (very soon!) Joseph and I have already found our first home for when we get married, and we get to spend the next couple months fixing it up. But I've gotta say, the first thing I've started scheming is my vegetable garden.
















































We are renting a little cozy cottage in the back of someone's yard, so I won't have tons of room to garden. Luckily there's this thing called urban farming. These are just some of my garden inspirations.

This is what I'm thinking for them:

Paint can picture: I love the idea of hanging shelves and stacking different containers full of plants on them, possibly including the empty paint cans from after we get done painting our walls!

China cabinet green house: I don't think I need to elaborate here. It's adorable!

Shoe-hanger on fence: Not really into the shoe organizer, but I am definitely into utilizing the fence as a hanging space.

String plants: I know I don't need to elaborate. I'll probably never do it, either. BUT I LOVE THEM.

Anyway, here's me dreaming of a vegetable garden journey. And just for fun, here's a picture of our cute future home.


—Holli Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover