Almost There: What I Would Wear: Chicwish & Modcloth

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What I Would Wear: Chicwish & Modcloth

It's been a hot while since I've done a proper fashion-related post. You'll never hear me (or read me) saying I'm any type of authority on trendy clothes or a fashionista by trade but I do have my own sense of a style. Whether that's good or bad, I'd still like to share!

So I thought it was time to show two finds that I'm kind of goo-goo over.

Chicwish had a sale going on for the Aztec Open Knit Cardigan. I was too slow to partake (which saddens me!) but that doesn't mean I still can't dream about owning it. Talk about a pretty pattern!

Then we have ModCloth and their A Head Above The Rest Pants. They are a throwback to my punk phase in high school and I just can't help but smile when I see them. Once that ole paycheck of mine comes in I might just have to buy them.

What's on your Chicwish or ModCloth wish list?

-Chick Tyler (aka Tyler Anne)

2 comments:

  1. That sweater is rad!
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! I am a little crazy for Chicwish!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover