Almost There: Wedding dress inspiration

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wedding dress inspiration

I'm just 37 days away from my wedding, and I don't have a dress yet. It's getting a little stressful!

Long story short, I thought I had one and well, it just didn't work out. The fabric was way off from what I ordered. 

Anyway, I'm going shopping in Atlanta this weekend, and I've also been Internet searching like crazy. What I'm looking for seems simple enough: lacy, off white (or somewhere just close to the white family), short and with sleeves. Here are a few things that inspire me as I go search!



This Etsy dress.






































The back of this dress.






































This BHLDN dress. Everything about it.






































This Modcloth dress. (Teal is one of our wedding colors so...maybe?!) 

—Holli Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled on to this blog from Pinterest while planning my wedding, and I LOVE these dresses, but I haven't been able to find anything like them! Any tips? Can you tell me where you eventually found yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayne! Glad you like them :) Unfortunately the top dress is somewhere from Etsy. I don't remember why I didn't include the link. I think I also just stumbled upon it on Pinterest. Same story for the second one.

      The bottom one was BHLDN and the other Modcloth. I found my dress at Francesca's http://www.francescas.com/, a small boutique, though I do think it's a chain. It was just a normal dress, had blue in it because I just liked it and those were part of my colors. I looked a lot at just normal stores I liked, rather than wedding dress stores. It was a process FOR SURE! I got my wedding pictures last month but didn't blog about them yet! I'll do that this week so you can see what the dress actually looked like.

      When is your big day?

      Delete
  2. i found here pretty Wedding Dress Here that is appropriate for Bride , i prefer such a lot rattling color combination Thanks for sharing This diary .That is soooo pretty! i like the sq. cut layers. it's simply attractive. i actually just like the cut of the sleeves too! you've got an entire ton of talent. I all could not upset that a lot of layers. :) Thanks for sharing it with us! it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover