Almost There: Recipe: The Casey (Alcoholic Drink)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Recipe: The Casey (Alcoholic Drink)



Back in this post I talked about posting drink recipes that I find that I actually like. I'm not a big drinker but there are a few drinks that seem to rub me the right way.

Meet "The Casey." This drink is my absolute favorite drink! Made for me by a dear friend (named Casey!) a few years back and I'm still in love today.

What you need:
  • Triple Sec
  • Pama Pomegranate Liquer
  • Cranberry Juice
  • Ice



Now, I will say right off that Pama can be a little tricky to find and the most expensive part of the drink (around $24) but it lasts a long time and is fabulous!

How to make:

1. Put some ice in your drink!
2. Pour Triple Sec in first. It will be 1/3 of the drink.



3. Pour 1/3 Pama in next. It will also be 1/3 of the drink.


4. Fill the rest of the cup with cranberry juice!
5. Stir or shake!
6. Enjoy the fruity sweetness!

Simple, fast, amazing taste.

Give it a try!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover