Almost There: Crush Thursday #1

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Crush Thursday #1

It may be strange but I've always been a fan of Thursday. It's a step away from the start of the weekend and far enough away from Monday that most people are in a good mood. So why not do Crush Thursday?

Every Thursday I will pick four items/styles whether they be fashion or interiors that I love but can't exactly afford. Things I have a crush on! 

Because, let's be real, half of the crushes we have are the unobtainable kind! (Though I'm still holding out for Ian Somerhalder!)

So enjoy this Crush Thursday: Serena and Lily!


1.) Punch Wall Paint: here 2.) Seagrass Basket: here 3.) Bark Jaipur Pillow Cover: here 4.) Custom Upholstered Belgian Chair: here



____________________________________________________________________________
chasingthere@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover