Almost There: Trendy White

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Trendy White

I spill things. I drop food. I manage to turn an ink smudge into a catastrophe. So when I think of decorating a space in white, I cringe on reflex.

However, I'm learning to squash that inner fear because decorating with white can have the most elegant and bright feel. Not to mention, with some good splashes of color, you could have a room you never want to leave!

Here are some examples of white spaces that make me want to jump on the trend!












I hope you enjoyed this! Feel free to leave a comment!
__________________________________________________________________________________
10.) Link, link
__________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover