Almost There: Random Find: Photo Cabine

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Random Find: Photo Cabine

I LOVE photo booths. I loved them when I was little and I still love them now. My refrigerator is a smorgasbord of pics taken over the years in photo booths. So when I found Photo Cabine, I literally squealed in delight. 

It's FREE, fun and you can download, print or email your photo strips. This would be a fun, easy way to catalog your friendly hangouts and family gatherings! Or just to make some fun Facebook pictures!

Enjoy!

(I, of course, had to make a strip! Sorry about the bad lighting...I'm in the corner of the living room working while the rest of the room is dedicated to Football!)

____________________________________________________________________________
chasingthere@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. I would do this, but I'm not as photogenic as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwhahaha i spent like 15 minutes making the stupidest faces....best 15 mins spent today...good find :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover