Almost There: DIY: Bottle Caps in Action

Monday, December 10, 2012

DIY: Bottle Caps in Action


I love candles. I don't know if it's the fire part of it or the oh-my-goodness-you-smell-amazing part but either way I'm more than hooked. There is always at least one on my side table/night table/any table and enough lighters around that people look at me suspiciously when they come over.




Other items you can always find around the abode are bottle caps. TONS of them.

Well, I didn't want them to go to waste and I needed a way to keep wax off of my tables! So, I came up with a solution--bottle cap candle coaster!

What you need:

*And a hot glue gun and glue OR super glue. 
The cork I got in squares from Hobby Lobby! Very cheap and the bottom doesn't scratch my tables!
All you do is pick out your favorite caps, hot glue the rim of each, and then place it where you want it! Let all of it dry and then there you go! Your coaster is made in no time!

It's an easy DIY project that can be used for drinks too! It's definitely unique and a conversation starter!
I hope you make one too!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover