Almost There: Oh My: Ban.Do & ModCloth

Friday, December 28, 2012

Oh My: Ban.Do & ModCloth

I'm returning home tomorrow and back to the office in the afternoon. My vacation is drawing to an end but I can't help but not be too disappointed--I can get back to blogging everyday. Tomorrow I will make a post with some fun & exciting announcements but until then here are some things I wouldn't mind owning!

Hailing from ban.do we have: a party pack of headbands (here), sparkle and shine bobbi pack set (here), superstar bobbi (here), and fame headband (here).

And, of course, the Count on Me glass set (here) from ModCloth.com!

I mean, really, can I have these?

-Chick Tyler (aka Tyler Anne)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover