Almost There: I Got a Tattoo

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Got a Tattoo

So I had one heck of a weekend! I took a road trip to Florida with two of my best friends to celebrate a graduation and boy was it fun! I would post ample pictures normally but it was one of those weekends where I certainly will do no such thing. However, I did take a few pictures of the tattoo I finally got!



This simple triangle tattoo is all about balance (and a few other sentimental things)!
(M3 Design, I told you I was getting a triangle tattoo too!)

Work, play, and love. Finding a balance between these three has been a constant struggle for me, but I'm learning to do better. One of my goals for the new year (and the rest of my life) is to keep the stress to a minimum and learn that happiness can be simple and easy to obtain.

Because I'm almost there...right? :)

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE love love the tattoo. I've been thinking about getting something similar for a while now - simple, but meaningful. This one looks great! You're brave!

    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover