Almost There: Inspiration: Balloons!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Inspiration: Balloons!


This week I have been in a complete creative rut. I don't know what it is, but I guess sometimes the inspiration just doesn't flow.

That's translated in my writing, blogging, crafting...you get the point.

This three-day weekend, I'm dedicating my time to rekindling that creativity. Lots of playing, resting and unscheduled fun in store for me! (Oh, and of course the premiere of Arrested Development! Who else is excited?)

Anyway, tonight I had this big urge to look at balloons, which led to my new Pinterest board cleverly entitled "Balloons!" I don't know what it is, but they really do inspire me. They've got it all: fun, color, air! They're just a blast and I like them! And so I thought I might as well share some of my favorites with you.

You can find all the original owners of the pictures and check out the rest of the board here. Or hey, maybe we could even be Pinterest pals (here).

—Holli Anne




2 comments:

  1. Just stoppin by to let you know I followed you guys on bloglovin! (:

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover