Almost There: TV Inspiration: Tyler's Summer Series

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

TV Inspiration: Tyler's Summer Series

There are only three types of people in this world: those who loved the ending of Lost, those who hated it, and those who have never seen the show at all. Let me go ahead say that I'm one of those people who loved the ending and, more importantly, the road that got me there.

Over here at Almost There we have decided to do a Summer blog series that focuses on TV Inspiration. 

We are picking one show each and pulling writing inspiration, DIY ideas, advice, and just a lot of fun from each show.

What does that mean? 

I will re-watch Lost every day and once a week will make a post about the episodes I just watched. Don't worry, it won't be a play by play or anything. Each post I do will either have a Lost-inspired DIY, a fun bit of advice, or a writer/reader/viewer look at the show. Not to mention fun beachy things because, well, I live at the beach!

Why am I doing Lost?

Well, because it's one of my favorite shows. I was lucky enough to be hipster during college and thought it was "uncool" to watch something so popular. So when everyone had to wait until the next week to find out what the junk happened, I wasn't subjected to that torture. After graduation, I randomly watched the first episode on Netflix. I became hooked and watched all seasons in less than a month. (Using #addicted was and is appropriate here.)

If you want to play along and talk about the show/have a better understanding of the humor I'll try to employ in each post, Lost is a great show because all episodes are on Netflix.

Easy enough, no?

Next week will be the first blog post in my TV Inspiration: Lost series! I hope you'll join me! 

Holli Anne will be announcing her Summer Series this week also!

-Tyler Anne (aka Chick Tyler)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover