Almost There: Hire the Annes: Consultations For You

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hire the Annes: Consultations For You


The Annes are all about blogging and social media! If you haven't seen our new page offering our consultations, you can find them here but we also thought we would explain a little more about them.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at chasingthere@gmail.com!

What are the consultations? 

Besides awesome? Well, each one is different because they are catered just for YOU. We offer consultations on social networkings, as well as blogging. We are both really passionate about teaching fellow creatives, business owners or just people with a hobby about these topics. The way they work is you request a consultation, we give you a questionnaire on what your needs are, then we do research for you on your existing or upcoming projects/blogs/social networks and we set up a video chat session with you (up to two hours!). You get two expert opinions (because two is better than one!), as well as detailed notes of your session.

Why should I pay you to consult me? 

Holli Anne: Well, I'm not big on answering questions like this. Sounds so job-interviewy! I don't have the MOST impressive Facebook following or Twitter or any other social media following for that matter. But let's be real, I'm not a celebrity! What I do have is knowledge of how to make social media work for the blog, two years experience consulting and managing social media for businesses and a whole lot of passion for social networking sites! On the blogging end, I've been dabbling in blogging for years. I've been a professional blogger for around a year and before that was a newspaper editor/communications employee. Moral of the story: Planning, writing, organizing and marketing are sort of my "thing."

Tyler Anne: Like Holli Anne, I've been a social media consultant and maintainer for two years. I've worked with small businesses of all kinds to help reach their Internet audience and maintain an online presence. I also have a very real addiction to social media and networking which definitely isn't a bad thing. Not only do I work in and around it but I also live my social media. I bring experience and passion to helping fellow creatives, business owners, and anyone else interested in blogging. There are so many social media sites out there that it's easy to get lost. Let me help you find a way that will work specifically for you.

What will I get out of it? 

Exactly what you need. Like we mentioned above, it's tailored to you, so we create our consultations to teach you exactly what you need to know. Want to get more interaction on your Facebook page? Want to understand Twitter and Instagram? Need help forming a social media strategy? Want help coming up with blog topics? Whatever it is, we got this!

Is this just a one time meeting or do we get to be friends forever? 

Oh, we get to be friends forever! After your consultation ends, we send you your notes and we check in on you from time to time, just to see how you're doing. We also are pretty much always a quick Internet message away from answering your followup questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover