Almost There: The Anne's February Goals

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Anne's February Goals


If you're a regular follower of this blog, you know that we are big on goal making. We find that when you make them often and evaluate them in intervals, it's a lot easier to accomplish things. So here are our February goals!

Holli Anne's February Goals:

1. Do something good to my hair more days than not.

2. Dress like I don't work from home more days than not. (It just makes you feel better to dress nice sometimes!)

3. Buy new underwear.

4. Get my little family groomed (fiance-check, next up, me and dog!)

5. Paint my new house, move in successfully and finish planning this wedding.

Tyler Anne's February Goals:
I'm a big fan of doing the monthly goals but I need to get better at it! She Learns as She Goes was the one to originally inspire me to do them! Check out her February goals here.

1. Unpack my perpetual suitcase (A lot of traveling lately!)

2. Complete some Chalkboard DIY projects for the home!

3. Find a nightstand I can love (and that can hold all of my rando knick knacks that I NEED next to me while I sleep)!

4. Bake some red velvet cupcakes for V-day, of course!

Almost There's February Goals:

1. Finish creating and launch our first amazing e-course.

2. Convince you lovely people to purchase said e-course and love it and grow your blog or business!

What are some of your February goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover